30 August 2006

Cheap Seats, the blog

For years I've written the column, From the Cheap Seats, and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were times when there was more to say on a subject or when begging for comments did not have the depth needed for an entire column.
So, in conjunction with From the Cheap Seats, I decided to create this blog as a means to share those extra tips.
Please enjoy. I write opinions, not for agreement or even for disagreement, but to engage readers in exploring and thinking about another point of view. And please, feel free to comment. I enjoy a non-derogatory debate of issues and like it when I get to learn from someone else's knowledge, experience and point of view.

1 comment:

  1. Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete